About this course
This apprenticeship is suitable for anyone that wishes to pursue a career in digital marketing, or to those already in marketing roles who are ready to develop their skills further, such as:
- Digital marketing executives
- SEO specialists
- Digital marketing account managers
It will allow apprentices to combine work-based learning opportunities with academic knowledge gained through formal workshops and projects that are relevant to the organisation in which they work.
The Digital Marketer Degree Apprenticeship is:
- Designed by industry professionals.
- Suitable as a way to upskill existing members of staff or as a pathway for new recruits.
- Delivered in small groups with specially designed learning sessions ensuring that apprentices get the most out of their time in workshops and lectures.
- Required to include a minimum of 20% 'off-the-job' learning.
- Funded through the Apprenticeship Levy - no fees are paid by the apprentice.
Successful apprentices will gain a BSc (Hons) Professional Practice in Digital Marketing degree, and will be eligible to apply for membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and the British Computer Society whilst on the programme (professional membership fees apply).
Programme duration and delivery
It will typically take three years to complete the apprenticeship, however, there may also be opportunities to join part way through the programme if candidates have considerable experience in a particular area.
Apprentices will receive all the benefits of being a student at Leeds Trinity University, whilst also earning a full-time salary from their employer.
On-campus learning is supported by a variety of online workshops, tutorials, and independent research activities that can be undertaken in the workplace.