About this course
This apprenticeship is suitable for managers and aspiring managers who are employed.
It will allow apprentices to combine workplace learning opportunities with university studies, bringing together theories and practices that are relevant to the organisation in which they work.
- Apprenticeships are designed by industry professionals and are aimed at employees.
- They can be suitable as a way to upskill existing members of staff or as a pathway for new employees.
- Small groups and specially-designed learning sessions will ensure that apprentices get the most out of their time in workshops and lectures.
- Required to include a minimum of 6 hours a week off-the-job learning.
- There are no direct fees paid by the apprentice as the programme is supported through the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Successful apprentices will gain a Bachelor's Degree, whilst also having the opportunity to gain a recognised professional qualification from the Chartered Management Institute or similar professional body (professional membership fees applies).
Programme duration and delivery
It will typically take three years to complete the apprenticeship, however, there may also be opportunities to join part-way through the programme if candidates have considerable experience in a particular area.
Apprentices will benefit from lectures and seminars, delivered at Leeds Trinity University.
This apprenticeship is delivered through a blended learning approach. Apprentices benefit from face-to-face and online lectures and seminars, delivered by Leeds Trinity University. In addition to this, apprentices will also complete independent research activities which can be undertaken in the workplace.